The WORX 20V Axis combines the precision and control of a jigsaw with the power and aggressiveness of a reciprocating saw into one compact, easy-to-use cutting machine. The Axis has a pivoting head that allows you to instantly convert from the jigsaw to the reciprocating saw and back. The chuck holds both reciprocating saw blades as well as T-Shank jigsaw blades, so you’re free to use the blade that’s ideal for the task at hand. The Axis has an orbital mode for those tough reciprocating tasks, as well as a variable speed trigger for precise control in both modes. The Axis has a no-load speed of 3,000 SPD and a ¾” stroke length. The Axis is powered by our efficient 20V MaxLithium battery and is part of the 20V Power Share platform that lets you share batteries among multiple 20V tools, saving you time and money.
- Pivoting head design converts from a reciprocating saw to a jig saw in seconds
- Motor’s side location means no slippage or misalignment – smooth, constant power for a more efficient cut
- Compatible with any standard reciprocating saw and t-shank jig saw blade
- Built-in blower removes dust and debris to increase cutting visibility; No-Load Speed: 3000/min
- Part of the 20V Power Share platform of DIY yard and power tools that share batteries, saving you time and money