Worth Garden Telescopic Anvil Lopper is an ideal tool for cutting higher, thick, old and deadwood branches. The lopper is designed and built for professional grade applications, making cutting dramatically easy through extra leverage and compound action power. Hardened SK5 steel blade will stay sharp, even after some heavy use. The low-friction non-stick coated gliding blade makes every cut a joyful experience. It contains 1 5/8 inch cutting capacity. Also, special and strong flat screws prevent loosing, makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools. The aluminum handles with the non-slip grips are light-weighted but sturdy. With telescopic mechanism, this lopper could extend from 24.5 inches up to 37.4 inches. This balanced, powerful and dependable tool will become your best friend in the garden. Length of blade: 4 in.; Size; 24.5 in. x 7 in. x 1 in.; Extend Size: 37.4 in. x 12.6 in. x 2 in.; Weight: 3.4 pounds.
- Teflon non-stick coating heat treated blade and reinforced anvil design provide clean and precise cuts
- Cutting mechanism multiplies hand’s power; special and strong flat screws for durability and strength
- Light-weighted but sturdy aluminum handles with non-slip grips could extend from 24.5 inches up to 37.4 inches
- 1 5/8 inch cutting capacity, perfect for cutting higher, thick, old and deadwood branches
- Length of blade: 4 in.; Size; 24.5 in. x 7 in. x 1 in.; Extend Size: 37.4 in. x 12.6 in. x 2 in.; Weight: 3.4 pounds