Length: Approx. 107cm/ 42.13″; Interface: M18x1.5
Suitable for M18-M19 thread
Thread Pitch: 1.5mm; Suitable Mandrels: 3mm
Suitable Clip Head: 8×0.75
Package Included: 1 x Drill Drive Shaft
1. First, if is your rotary tool has a threaded collars on the motor end, you will need to remove it by turning ccw (counter clock wise). You will need the collar when you attach a tool directly to the rotary tool. You will not need it with the flex shaft.
2. Hold the flexible shaft by the silver color fitting end (you will be able to see the inner shaft core). And pull the inner core about 2 inches. If you need a pair of pliers to hold it, that is normal.
3. The flex shaft is there to transfer the rotation, that is it. It is just like an extension. Push the core of the flex shaft into the rotary tool collet and tighten the collet. You can use the collet lock button to prevent it from turning while you are tightening the nut.
4. You can now screw the silver color fitting end of the flex shaft onto the rotary tool housing. This is where you removed the collar.
5. The other black end of the flex shaft is where you will insert the desired attachment tool such as a diamond disc or a burr. You will be using the silver chrome L shaped piece for this stage. There is a hole on the side of the black side of the flex shaft. And there is another hole under the black side. When you align these two holes by turning the silver tip on the black end, insert the L shaped metal. The inner metal part on the black end of the shaft will want to turn as you try to attach the tool. The L shaped metal is there to help you hold it while you try to twist the tip.
6. You can now attach the bit. And tighten the nut at the tip of the black end of the flex shaft.
- The maximum rated speed is 35000 rpm & Compatible with most rotary tools like Dremel, Wen, Roybi etc. Especially works good for dremel 7300 and dremel 3000.
- It is flexible and endurable, can be used garden machine and every kind of flexible transmission used equipment.
- This flex shaft is the perfect addition for your Rotary Tool. Quick connect – easily attaches to your Dremel rotary tool.
- This is to install on rotary tool, unscrew Collar Ring, aloosen collet nut, insert shaft into collet, tighten collet nut, and screw flexshaft onto the rotary tool.
- Application: Car, motorcycle, garden machine and every kind of flexible transmission used equipment.