This high performance Pole Chainsaw benefits from an 8″ Oregon chain to assist you in all kinds of gardening projects.
Extend the pole using a simple twist locking grip mechanism for speedy switching your working height.
The main pole is strong and sturdy, and gives you a working height between 8 and 10ft – great for reaching those overhead tree branches without potentially dangerous ladders.
It can be difficult to control handling and balance when operating any kind of pole tool. To make operation as easy as possible, this VonHaus model comes with an auxiliary handle in the optimum handling position, as well as a foam grip on the main pole for added comfort.
Attach the shoulder strap included for enhanced stability and maneuverability. Adjust the length to obtain a comfortable working position.
To start the garden tool, you’ll need to activate the safety switch which prevents accidental starts.
When the machine is not in use, use the blade sheaths included to protect your equipment safe in storage.
Full guidelines on how to operate all the functions of the 40V Max Cordless Pole Chainsaw are included in your instruction manual.
The 40V Max. Cordless Pole Chainsaw comes complete with a powerful 40V Max. battery, which is compatible with all other products in the VonHaus 40V Max. Lithium-ion G Range.
Please note: lubricating oil not included.
- Voltage: 40V Max
- Weight: 11.8 lbs
- Chainsaw Cutting Length: 8″
- Chainsaw Dimensions: 6.3 X 94 – 117 X 4.7″ (Height X Length X Width)
- Telescopic Range: 8 – 10ft
- Charge Time: 150 minutes
- Run time (no load): 23 minutes
- Oil tank capacity: 2 fl.oz
Please note: No load running time refers to total power discharge with no mechanical load. The run time will vary depending on the load required for each project.
- NO NEED FOR LADDERS: Take on overhead tree branches with ease. This Cordless Pole Chain saw is the ultimate garden tool for cutting back unruly tree branches, as well as assisting with other garden DIY tasks
- ENHANCED COMFORT: Includes shoulder strap and designed with auxiliary handle and foam grip. Weight: 11.8 lbs
- TELESCOPING POLE: Strong and sturdy extendable pole gives you a working height between 8ft and 10ft
- SAFETY IN MIND: Safety switch operation prevents accidental starts.
- INCLUDES: 40V Max battery powers the 8″ Oregon chain, shoulder strap for ease of use and a protective blade cover for safe storage when not in use. Replacement batteries will be available summer 2018.