Troy-Bilt can help you comfortably accomplish your lawn mowing jobs this season. The TB330 self-propelled RWD lawn mower is powered by an easy-starting 163cc OHV 725ex Briggs & Stratton engine with ReadyStart technology for added ease. The single lever variable speed drive control is equipped with four top speed settings for individualized comfort and control. This rear wheel drive mower is equipped with a 21-inch TriAction complete cutting system: a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch, and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping or patches in your lawn. The TB330 is equipped with integrated deck wash and the ReadyStart system is a mechanism that automatically senses engine temperature and adjusts the air/fuel mixture to suit conditions perfectly. No hassles, no guesswork, no worries: To start, just pull the cord once for power – the ReadyStart starting system will do the rest. The 1.09-quart fuel tank and 1.9 standard bushel capacity grass bag mean it’s unlikely you’ll have to waste time filling up or emptying the TB330 mid-mow. The TB330 features 8-inch front and 8-inch rear wheels for easy maneuverability in uneven terrain. The single-lever deck height adjustment allows for six different grass height settings, from 1.25-inches to 3.75-inches, meeting all your length requirements. Troy-Bilt’s TB330 is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Powered by a 163cc Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Equipped with a 21-Inch TriAction cutting system with integrated premium deck wash
- Designed with a single-lever variable speed drive control with four top speed settings for individualized comfort and control
- Comes with a 3-in-1 side discharge capabilities, mulch or rear bag – with a 1.9 bushel capacity bag included
- Designed with 8 x 8-inch high performance wheels and an adjustable ergomatic handle for added ease while operating