Keep your batteries charged so you can work as long as possible. Use the Ryobi P118 dual chemistry battery charger to keep your Ryobi batteries up to task. Both NiCad and lithium ion batteries can be charged. You don’t need to worry about compatibility as long as you’re working with Ryobi and the One+ system. You can keep track of your battery status with on-board LED charging indicators. Keep this piece of equipment on the walls with keyhole brackets located on the back. Keep it around the house so you can always have a full battery for repairs.This charger, when used in tandem with the full suite of Ryobi tools, is a convenient and valuable addition to anyone’s home. Item ian shipped in bulk packaging.
- DUAL CHEMISTRY: Can charge both Ryobi Lithium Ion and Ni-Cd batteries
- CHARGE INDICATORS: LED lights on the base of the tool let you know how much time is left on a battery’s charge
- MOUNTABLE: Keyholes are located on the underside of the tool so you can keep it anywhere in the workshop
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: works with Ryobi batteries from the One+ system
- 50 WATTS running off of 120 volts of AC power