When you need to go that extra mile, Remington has you covered. Taking down hard-to-reach branches is one of the most important parts of yard maintenance. The 2-in-1 Ranger pole saw/chainsaw has two adjustable aluminum poles that extend 10-feet to give you extra strength and improved reach. The instant start, electric 8 amp motor helps you power through branches quickly and the low-kickback 10-inch bar and chain makes lopping and pruning simple. Then when you’ve finished using the tree trimmer to take down branches from above, the easy flip and lock clamps mean you can immediately disconnect and get down to cutting those downed limbs. The Ranger is equipped with anti-rotation pole design for stable use, and a non-slip grip for added comfort. The 2-in-1 detachable saw converts with no tools required. Remington offers a 2-year limited warranty. Manufacturer note: It is normal for bar and chain oil to seep from the unit when not in use. Please take this into consideration when storing the unit.
- This 2-in-1 detachable pole saw is the perfect tool for hard-to-reach small limb trimming
- Powerful 8-amp electric motor drives the saw with a low-kickback 10-inch bar and chain
- The saw has the ability to cut high branches 10-feet to 15-feet overhead
- Easy flip and lock clamps quickly secure pole length, along with nonslip grip for comfortable use
- Chainsaw can be quickly detached from the pole without tools
- Note: It is normal for bar and chain oil to seep from the unit when not in use
- Loosen the saw chain if the chain tension was adjusted during operation