The OREGON PowerNow B600E 40V MAX Battery Pack is a 4.0Ah, premium cell technology lithium ion battery pack featuring the highest capacity battery available from OREGON. The new 4.0Ah Battery pack will provide a 66% run time improvement over the OREGON 2.4Ah Battery Pack. These lithium ion batteries combine high power with light weight. One of the main advantages of lithium ion batteries is “no fade” power, which means they delivery constant power up right up until complete discharge. They don’t slow down or become bogged down as the battery runs down. The B600E has no memory effect, charge maintenance and full discharge is NOT necessary to retain consistent capacity throughout the life of the battery. A completely discharged B600E battery pack will take approximately 240 minutes to charge on the C600 Battery Charger and approximately 60 minutes on the C750 Rapid Battery Charger. One of the key advantages is that the B400E is always ready; lithium ion batteries retain most of their charge when left off the charger for months at a time. (Fully charged battery voltage measured without a workload is 40 volts. Nominal voltage is 37).
- 40V MAX Lithium Ion power for high capacity run time; Premium cell technology means constant no-fade power and holds a charge in storage for months
- Lithium ion batteries combine high power with light weight
- Lithium ion batteries delivery constant power up until complete discharge
- No memory effect: Charge maintenance and full discharge is NOT necessary to retain consistent capacity throughout the life of the battery
- Fully charged battery voltage measured without a workload is 40 volts Nominal voltage is 37