The Milwaukee 2650-22 Impact Driver Kit features an 18-volt extra-compact (XC) high capacity lithium-ion battery, and delivers 2,200 RPM and a category leading 1400 in-lbs of torque. Additionally, the driver offers 0-3,200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity. A ¼” Hex quick change chuck allows for easy bit changes while a variable speed trigger provides increased user control. This product deploys a Milwaukee Designed Impact Mechanism, which increases driving speed and maximizes torque. The Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency and increases run-time. The lightweight and compact design minimizes user fatigue and helps users fit into tight places. Other features include a belt clip that allows for easy portability and a Battery Fuel Gauge, which displays remaining run-time. A Built-in LED Light illuminates the work surface. Milwaukee 2650-22 includes: 18V Compact Impact Driver, (2) 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery, Case.
- 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery delivers longer life and run-time
- ¼” Hex quick change allows for easy bit changes
- 3. Milwaukee Designed Impact Mechanism provides faster application speed and Variable speed trigger gives increased control
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency to increase run-time
- Belt clip allows for easy portability, Built-in LED light illuminates work surface and On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time