18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Power-Assisted Flat Dolly is a convenient solution for material transport on job sites. You can use one or two Makita 18 Volt LXT batteries: Use one 6 amp-hour battery and get up to 60 minutes of run time under load. For longer run time, drop in a second LXT battery and double the run time (kit includes 5.0Ah batteries, 6.0Ah batteries sold separately). Makita brushless motors are engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life, and the Hand-Truck/Wheelbarrow has a Makita-built BL Brushless Motor that provides high power efficiency for transporting up to 275 lbs. of material on job sites. It has 2 speed settings, with a maximum speed of 2.5 MPH on a 12-degree incline. For versatility and convenience, the wheelbarrow is reversible with side rails on the flat bed for easy up and down installation. Additional accessories include a steel tube flat bed (included) and steel bucket (sold separately). For added convenience, the rear wheels adjust from 19″ to 30″ to accommodate the work environment, and can also be detached and replaced with easy-installed L-shaped legs. L.E.D. lights are located on each side of frame help illuminate the work area. The Power-Assisted Hand Truck features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
- Delivers up to 45 minutes of run time under load using one 18V LXT 5.0Ah BL1850 Battery
- Holds (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries but operates using (1) 18V Battery at a time; Utilizes second Battery when needed
- Makita-built BL Brushless motor for optimal performance
- 2-speed with maximum speed up to 2.5 mph on a 12 Incline
- Reversible for versatility and convenience