The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who demands a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions. The XT702 delivers 7 Lithium-Ion cordless tools for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, demolition, and more. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Variable 2-speed 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in. lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery
- 6-1/2″ Circular Saw delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery
- Reciprocating Saw provides 0-2,900 SPM with “tool-less” blade changes & shoe adjustments and weighs only 7.9 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in. lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- 4-1/2″ Cut-Off/Angle Grinder produces an impressive 10,000 RPM and weighs only 5.0 lbs. with battery