There is increased demand for more alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE that includes the 18V X2 (36V) LXT Blower, String Trimmer and Chain Saw (combo kit model XT331PTX). With zero emissions, lower noise and none of the maintenance associated with gas power equipment, the 18V X2 (36V) Cordless Blower, String Trimmer and Chain Saw are welcome solutions for efficient trimming, cutting and clean-ups. The Blower, String Trimmer and Chain Saw are each powered by two 18V LXT batteries for maximum power and run time, but without leaving the 18V battery platform. The efficient brushless motors are engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. Model XT331PTX is a combo kit and includes the Blower, String Trimmer, and Chain Saw, as well as two fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries and an efficient 18V Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger. The kit also includes an 18V LXT Brushless 4-1/2″ Angle Grinder that is engineered for corded grinding performance without the cord. The Blower, String Trimmer and Chain Saw each feature Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
- Blower with BL Brushless motor delivers up to 120 MPH air velocity and 473 CFM of air volume
- Sound pressure rating of 60.2 dB(A); measured per ANSI B 175.2
- 6-stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger
- String Trimmer delivers up to 60 minutes of run time under load on the low speed setting using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah BL1850 batteries
- Makita-built Outer Rotor BL Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides high power and increased torque