Landscapers are seeking more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment, & Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless ope. The XT276PTX Pack two cordless solutions for cutting & clean-ups – but with zero emissions, lower noise & considerably less maintenance. The 18V x2 LXT (36V) blower & chain saw are both powered by two 18V batteries for maximum power & run time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. The combo kit includes two fast-charging 18V LXT 5.0Ah lithium-ion batteries & an efficient 18V dual port rapid optimum charger. The kit also includes an 18V LXT angle Grinder with an efficient Brushless motor & automatic Speed change technology for corded grinding performance without the cord. The chain saw has a 14″ guide bar & an efficient Brushless motor with 0-3, 940 fpm. The blower has an efficient Brushless motor that moves a high volume of air withup to 473 CFM & a maximum air velocity of 120 mph. Both have zero emissions & reduced maintenance with no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, & no air filter or muffler to clean. Both feature Makita extreme protection technology (xpt), a protective seal inside the tool engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water & dust from key internal components.
- Blower with BL Brushless motor delivers up to 120 mph air velocity and 473 CFM of air volume
- Sound pressure rating of 60.2 dba); measured per ANSI B 175.2
- 6-stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger
- Compact and ergonomic design at Only 38-3/4″ long
- Weighs Only 9.9 lbs. With batteries for reduced operator fatigue