Makita’s 18V X2 (36V) LXT Lithium-Ion Brush-less String Trimmer (model XRU07Z, tool only) is powered by two 18V LXT batteries (not included). With zero emissions, lower noise and considerably less maintenance, the 18V X2 (36V) LXT cordless brush-less string trimmer is a welcome solution for landscapers. It’s powered by two fast-charging 18V LXT batteries (sold separately) for maximum power and run time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. With the efficient Makita BL brush-less motor, the trimmer delivers longer run time, more power and speed, and longer tool life. The XRU07Z features a Makita-built Outer Rotor Brush-less Motor with direct drive that provides high power and increased torque. The XRU07Z also features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) and Star Protection Computer Controls.
- Makita-built Outer Rotor Brush-less Motor direct-drive system provides increased power and torque
- Constant Speed Control minimizes reduction in rotation speed under load
- 2-speed options (Low: 0-5,000 RPM, High: 0-6,500 RPM) allows operator to match speed to application
- Delivers up to 60 min. of run time under load on low speed using two BL1850 batteries (not included)
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil