The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH03Z, tool only) delivers a full 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 18% more speed, yet it is more compact and weighs less than the previous model. The XPH03Z has the torque and speed that contractors demand, and it is engineered for increased resistance to water and dust. For drilling and driving, Makita has delivered a total solution. (battery and charger sold separately). The XPH03Z is engineered with a Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers an industry-leading 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque, with 30,000 BPM and 2,000 RPM. The new all-metal planetary gear system is more efficient so the XPH03Z is also more compact at only 8-7/8″ long and 5.1 lbs. with battery. The XPH03Z features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool engineered for improved water resistance by channelling water and dust from the tool’s key internal components. The XPT-equipped XPH03Z is engineered for improved operation in harsh jobsite conditions.
- Makita-Built 4-Pole Motor Delivers 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-400 & 0-2,000 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-7/8″ long
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions