There is increasing demand for more alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE that includes the 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) 17″ Lawn Mower. With zero emissions, lower noise and none of the maintenance associated with gas power equipment, the 18V X2 (36V) Cordless Lawn Mower is a welcome solution for efficient grass cutting. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries (batteries and charger sold separately) for maximum power and run time, but without leaving the 18V battery platform. The Makita-built motor delivers 3,600 RPM, and the Mower offers ease-of-use features including quick height adjustments, a 13 gallon capacity grass collector, and a full 17″ cutting width. Using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries, the Lawn Mower delivers up to 30 minutes of run time. The Lawn Mower features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
- Delivers up to 30 minutes of run time using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah BL1850 batteries (batteries not included)
- Makita-built motor delivers 3, 600 RPM for faster and powerful cutting
- Easy to operate lever for quick adjustment of 13 cutting heights (13/16″- 2-5/16″)
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for Smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- 17″ cutting width for optimum performance