There is increasing demand for more alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE that includes the 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) 17″ Lawn Mower. With zero emissions, lower noise and none of the maintenance associated with gas power equipment, the 18V X2 (36V) Cordless Lawn Mower is a welcome solution for efficient grass cutting. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries for maximum power and run time, but without leaving the 18V battery platform. The Makita-built motor delivers 3,600 RPM, and the mower offers ease-of-use features including quick height adjustments, a 13 gallon capacity grass collector, and a full 17″ cutting width. Using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries, the Lawn Mower delivers up to 30 minutes of run time. Model XML02PTX1 is a kit and includes the Lawn Mower, two fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries and an efficient 18V Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger, as well as an 18V LXT Brushless 4-1/2″ Angle Grinder that is engineered for corded grinding performance without the cord. The Lawn Mower and the Grinder feature Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
- Delivers up to 30 minutes of run time using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah BL1850 batteries
- Makita-built motor delivers 3, 600 RPM for faster and powerful cutting
- Easy to operate lever for quick adjustment of 13 cutting heights (13/16″- 2-5/16″)
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for Smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- 17″ cutting width for optimum performance