The 18V x2 LXT (36V) chain saw (model XCU02PT1) is powered by two 18V LXT batteries (36V), so you get 36V performance & run time for corded & gas-powered demands but without leaving the 18V LXT platform. model XCU02PT1 is a kit & includes four fast-charging 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries & an 18V dual port charger that will charge two batteries simultaneously for increased productivity & less downtime. The XCU02PT1 chain saw has a 12” guide bar & the Makita-built motor delivers 1, 650 fpm for increased cutting Speed, but with less noise (only 89db(a)). it has zero emissions & reduced maintenance: there’s no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, & no air filter or muffler to clean. & there’s no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick up your XCU02PT1, load two 18V LXT lithium-ion batteries, & the saw is ready to use. Additional features include “tool-less” chain adjustments, a front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged, an electric brake for maximum productivity, & more.
- “Tool-less” chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
- 12″ guide Bar for increased capacity
- Makita-built motor delivers 1, 650 fpm chain speed for faster cutting
- Uses two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries to deliver 36V power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Low noise level at Only 87 dba) and Zero emissions for operator comfort