Landscapers & contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to corded & gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless open, including the 18V x2 LXT (36V) Brushless blower (XBU02PM). with zero emissions, lower noise & considerably less maintenance, the 18V x2 (36V) cordless blower is a welcome solution for clean-up applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries for 36V power & run time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. & with the efficient Makita BL Brushless motor the blower delivers longer run time, more power & Speed, & longer tool life. Makita efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per battery charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power & Speed when needed. With no carbon brushes, the Makita BL Brushless motor runs cooler & more efficiently for longer life. The XBU02PM features Makita extreme protection technology (apt). apt is a protective seal inside the tool, & is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water & dust from key internal components.
- Makita-built BL Brushless motor delivers up to 473 CFM
- Makita-built motor produces a maximum air velocity of 120 mph
- 6-stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for gas powered demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil