The Makita 79cc chain saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts & lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 79cc engine delivers 5.7 HP & an engine Speed of 12, 800 rpm, with an easy-starting automatic half-throttle lock & fully electronic ignition with optimized timing across all Speed ranges. For extreme conditions, the slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include heavy-duty air filter for extended filter life, & advanced vibration dampening system, engineered to reduce vibration. The EA7900PRZ1 is ideal for forestry work such as tree felling & Bucking.
- Heavy-duty air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
- Easy-starting automatic half throttle lock
- Chain Compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Slide out Baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two-point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake