The Makita 14″ Guide Bar is a commercial guide bar. It has a laminated body and is designed for use with low profile chains for increased cutting efficiency. The slim contour provides less weight and increased maneuverability. The small radius sprocket nose reduces the potential for kickback compared to standard-size noses. A narrow kerf helps the saw chain move through cuts faster than a standard kerf. It is ideal for use with Makita LXT Cordless Chain Saws (XCU02, XCU03, XCU04, XCU07, XCU08, and XCU09, sold separately), Gas Chain Saws (EA3200SRBB, EA3201SRBB, EA3500SRDB, EA3601FRDB, and EA4300FRDB, sold separately), and Corded Chain Saws (UC3551A and UC4051A, sold separately).
- Laminated body commercial guide bar
- Slim contour for less weight and increased maneuverability
- Small radius sprocket nose reduces potential for kickback compared to standard-size noses
- Narrow kerf reduces thickness of side laminates resulting in the saw chain moving through the cut faster than a standard kerf
- Designed for use with low profile chains for increased cutting efficiency