The Makita 20″ 64cc chain saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts & lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 64cc engine delivers 4.7 HP & an engine Speed of 13,500 rpm, with an easy-starting automatic half-throttle lock & fully electronic ignition with optimized timing across all Speed ranges. For extreme conditions, the slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, & the advanced vibration dampening system is engineered to reduce vibration. The dcs6421frg is ideal for forestry work such as tree felling & stripping.
- Easy-starting automatic half throttle lock
- Chain Compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Slide out Baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Large metal spike Bar for increased productivity
- Two-point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake