The DEWALT DCS388T2 flexible 60V MAX* Brushless Reciprocating saw kit features FLEXVOLT technology; the world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The flexible battery is backwards compatible with our 20V MAX* tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* battery when used with DEWALT 20V MAX* tools.) you can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools from DEWALT. This reciprocating saw allows the power of corded with the freedom of cordless. It offers a keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes, along with a variable speed trigger that allows user to instantly control speed. The 0 – 2950 SPD and 1 1/8″ stroke length delivers fast and efficient cutting with a pivoting shoe that provides leverage for different applications. It can cut up to 158 cuts per charge in 2×4 using a flexible battery. This saw also has a LED light that helps to illuminate dark jobsite work areas, and features a rubber over mold grip for user comfort. Kit includes: (1) DCS388B 60V MAX* Brushless Recip saw, (2) DCB606 batteries, (1) DCB118 charger, (1) low vibration Recip saw blade.
- Flexible – power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 0 – 2950 spm and a 1 1/8″ stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed
- LED light helps to illuminate dark jobsite work areas
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18