The DEWALT DCS387B 20V MAX Compact Reciprocating Saw boasts of a compact and lightweight design at only 14.5″ in total length; fits between studs and allows users to make cuts in confined spaces. It features a 4-position blade clamp that allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes. The 1-1/8″ stroke length delivers faster cutting speed, and a variable speed trigger with 0-2,900 spm provides increased blade control for precision cuts. The pivoting shoe provides increased versatility while cutting. It also offers a bright LED light illuminates dark work areas for better visibility. This is a baretool item – battery sold separately.
- Compact and lightweight design
- fits between studs and allows users to make cuts in confined spaces
- 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for flush cutting
- 1-1/8″ stroke length delivers faster cutting speed
- Variable Speed Trigger with 0-2,900 spm
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately