DEWALT DCBL590X2 40v Max Lithium Ion Backpack Blower (Dual 7.5 ah) features a brushless motor and two 40V 7.5ah batteries giving you the power to move debris with 450 CFM of air volume at 142 MPH. The product features an active second battery well for an additional battery and extended run time if needed. The control handle features a battery switch that enables you to select which battery to draw energy from or to lock the tool off for transport or storage. The handle also includes a full variable speed trigger and a speed lock that is activated and deactivated with the push of a button. At only 63 dB(A), the backpack blower is compliant with noise-restricted regions and ideal for working on noise-sensitive properties. Designed to withstand everyday heavy-duty usage. This Backpack Blower is a part of the 40V MAX system of tools. Includes: DCBL590 Backpack Blower, (2) 40V MAX 7.5Ah Lithium Ion Batteries, Standard Charger.
- Part of the 40V MAX system of tools
- Brushless motor with (2) 40V 7.5Ah batteries
- Full variable speed trigger with a speed lock
- Second battery well for additional battery and extended runtime
- Compliant with noise-restricted areas at only 63 dB(A)
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 40 volts. Nominal voltage is 36