Sharp tools will make better cuts and require less effort to power through cuts. Use the Corona Sharpening Tool/Garden Tool Blade Sharpener to make 4-5 passes on the cutting side of the blade (beveled) and once on the flat edge to remove metal burrs. It takes only a few seconds but will help keep your tools cutting like new.Founded in the early 1920s, Corona is a leader in the marketing and manufacturing of professional and consumer tools for the lawn and garden, landscape, irrigation, construction and agriculture markets. With a retail and distribution network that extends throughout the United States and Canada, Corona’s proven designs, quality manufacturing processes and unparalleled customer service make it the best choice in tools for contractors, agricultural professionals and avid gardeners alike. Limited lifetime warranty.
- IDEAL FOR SHARPENING ALL STRAIGHT BLADES: Excludes saw blades.
- SMALL, CONVENIENT SIZE: Easily fits in a pocket or tool bag.
- NON-SLIP GRIP FOR EASY USE: Rubber grip helps prevent slipping, keeping you safe while shapening.
- 5″ SUPER CARBIDE FILE: File is durable and designed to be comforable to hold.
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY