The WORX 20″ – 40V Li-Ion Cordless Mower is tough.
The 20″ cutting deck is made of steel (most mower’s decks are made of plastic or aluminum) and is designed to be durable over rough terrain.
But the premium mulching system it employs puts more nitrogen and water back into your lawn, making it greener, stronger, and healthier.
You can still bag your clippings, or shoot them out the side, if you want to (it is a 3-in-1), but you’re missing out if you’re not using this guy to mulch.
The WORX 20V Max Lithium TURBINE Blower blows out at 60 mph or 75 mph, depending on which speed setting you’re using, and it spins out 225 CFM or 360 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) of air volume.
You might want to go full speed all the time, but lower power actually performs better on hard surfaces like the sidewalk or driveway than full power-who knew? (our engineers, did.)
The Overmold rubber grip gives you comfortable, one-handed control of the 5.7 lbs. body, and the Hyper-Stream nozzle lets you direct all that power where you need it.
The included 20V Max Lithium batteries and charger gives you freedom from the cord and can be used on any other WORX 20V tool in the Power Share family.
- Includes (2) 20V 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries for extended run time
- 20″ Cordless Mower and TURBINE Cordless Blower
- Mower features patented Intellicut which provides additional torque on demand and the ability to conserve battery when desired
- Powerful blower is compact and lightweight and produces up to 360cfm of air volume to tackle any job
- Part of the WORX Power Share family, Share Batteries Save Money