The Westinghouse 20V+ 24” Cordless hedge trimmer hacks the pathway to perfectly trimmed hedges for your home through the 20V+ lithium-ion battery system. Created with 24 in. Dual action blades that produce a ¾ in. Cut capacity, it carves through shrub & brush overgrowth as well as unwanted branches with ease. A lightweight & compact design allows for maximum range of motion without over fatiguing for small to medium tasks through the day. A wrap around locking handle combined with rubber grip rear handle provides ergonomics engineered for comfort & control. Based on the Westinghouse 20V+ Cordless system, This hedge trimmer is an alternative to gas powered tools without engine maintenance or money wasted on fuel. With zero emissions & low tone, The 20V+ Cordless hedge trimmer is the convenient go-to choice for easy yd maintenance.
- Premium 8 in. Oregon Double Guard 91 Low Kickback Bar hacks away overgrown limbs with the raw power 4200 RPM; Oregon chain provides chain speed of 8 m/s; light and ergonomic with anti-vibration handle to increase efficiency and decrease arm fatigue
- Extendable 3-piece split shaft pole saw lengthens up to 8’4″ to prune branches at higher heights; accommodates users of varying heights and sizes; angled head gets into tight and narrow areas, while an available hook allows for easy limb extraction
- Automatic oiler is tool-free to provides convenient and simple operation; transparent oil tank holds up to 65 mL and allows for at-a-glance checks on oil levels; low maintenance and easy to use
- Powered by lightweight, high-performance Westinghouse 20V+ lithium-ion batteries with LED-indicator battery life indicator; both 20V 2.0 Ah and 4.0 Ah battery options (4.0 Ah battery sold separately) deliver long-lasting fade-free power charge after charge
- Includes 20V+ Pole Saw, 20V 2.0 Ah Battery and 20V 2A Rapid Charger