Lawncare is a snap with Weed Eater’s new intimidation-free 3-in-1 tool family. It features one interchangeable 20-volt battery-powered powerhead that runs multiple tools (string trimmer, leaf blower, and hedge trimmer). Just pull one attachment out and snap another in, to easily take on multiple lawncare tasks quickly and efficiently. With a hassle-free 20-volt, 2.5 Ah battery, it powers up instantly with the simple press of a button. No pull cords, power cords, gas, oil, or fumes. Each interchangeable tool is compact, super-lightweight, easy to start, and easy to use, with simple, intuitive controls. Combination pack includes the T100i string trimmer, featuring a 12″ cutting path and single-line trimmer head that automatically feeds cutting line when needed; our HT160i hedge trimmer, featuring 16″ dual-action, serrated cutting blades; and the B230i leaf blower, featuring 250 CFM of blowing force and 80 MPH air speed. The 3-in-1 interchangeable combination puts an arsenal of hassle-free tools in your hands, with plenty of power to trim weeds and grass, trim hedges and limbs up to 1/2″ in diameter, and blow away grass, leaves, and other debris — all on a single battery charge.
- Attachment-capable, with a universal powerhead that’s interchangeable with multiple tools (blower, hedge trimmer and string trimmer).
- With 250 CFM of blowing force and 80 MPH air speed, there’s plenty of power to blow away grass, leaves, and other debris
- Large 12″ cutting path cuts wide swaths of grass and weeds.
- Powerful and lightweight, with 16″ dual-action blades that cut branches and limbs up to ½” in diameter.
- Includes 2.5Ah battery for long run-time with no sacrifice of power or performance.
- One 20-volt battery-powered power head runs multiple tools
- Backed by a 5-year limited product warranty.