The SENIX CSPX5-M 58 volt Cordless pole saw features a 10″ Oregon bar and chain equipped with a 3/8″ pitch chain for aggressive and smooth cutting and a tool Less chain tensioning system to easily keep the chain properly adjusted.
The auto oiler provides continuous lubrication to the bar and chain to ensure high performance trouble free cutting.
The adjustable pole provides extended reach of up to 14′ high.
For use with B25X5 2.5 Ahr battery, CHX5 2 amp charger and includes bar cover.
- 10 inch Oregon Bar and chain with articulating head for cutting overhead branches with easy visibility up to 14 feet.
- 58 volt Brushless motor for gas like cutting performance without the mess or troublesome cords.
- Automatic oiling system that provides continuous Lubrication to the bar and chain from the 2.8 oz. Built in oil tank with level window.
- Tool less chain adjustment for easy chain adjustment for the perfect cutting tension.
- Handle mounted lock out to prevent false starts and ensure safe operation. Battery and charger sold separately.