Whether you need to cut through branches, pipes, or construction grade lumber on a demolition project, you can’t go wrong with the Ryobi P517 reciprocating saw. This heavy-duty piece of equipment features a powerful motor controlled by a variable speed trigger, so you’ll get to unleash the perfect amount of power to suit the task at hand. In addition to the tool’s power, there are features that tack on some extra versatility. An adjustable shoe conforms to the angle you’re working on, letting you work on pieces of overhead lumber on demolition or for conforming to different sized pipe. There is also an anti-vibration handle that absorbs shock from high-impact jobs, keeping you comfortable in the middle of a long job. There is also a rubber overmold that goes over the grip, giving you greater control in slippery conditions. Whether you’re working on a professional jobsite or in and around the house, you cannot go wrong with the Ryobi P517.
- PIVOTING SHOE: At the operating end of the tool is a metal shoe that will conform to many different angles, letting you cut straight lines through walls, overhead joists, branches, and more with ease
- TOOL-FREE BLADE CHANGE: If you need to swap out the stock blade with something more suited to your job’s specifications, you just need to lift the latch on the side of the tool, replace the blade, and close the latch
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER: With this trigger, you get to adjust your cutting power on the fly. Simply press the trigger more firmly for faster reciprocations, so you can alternate speeds to perfectly suit the task at hand
- ANTI-VIBRATION HANDLE: Spring-assisted internal components absorb the shock from high-impact jobs, giving you greater comfort on long, heavy-duty projects
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This Ryobi 18V power tool is compatible with Ryobi’s line of 18V batteries. Compatible models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108