Working demolition, renovation, or landscaping can be near impossible without the help of a powerful reciprocating saw. Ryobi’s P515 is the saw that you need. Whether it’s for cutting branches and drywall or slicing through wood where your circular saw can’t reach, this tool can get it done right. It peaks out at 3,100 reciprocations per minute, which is more than you’ll need for most applications around the house or yard. It is compatible with any T-shaped blade, which can be easily swapped out without the need of a tool. This is a huge plus over competing models that require an allen key to install and remove blades. Being a part of the One+ Family, the P515 is compatible with Ryobi 18V batteries, from the P100 to the P108. You’ll be able to power through your applications comfortably, too, thanks to the anti-vibration handle and rubberized grip. Whether it’s for getting dirty on the demolition site, hacking through pipes for plumbing, or even professional landscaping, you’ll feel like you’re having fun rather than working on a jobsite with all of the power packed into this product. Ryobi means real power with the P515.
- QUICK BLADE CHANGES: No tools necessary to change blades! Simply unlatch the front and the blades will pull out easily. This tool is compatible with any T-Shaped blade, which will slide and lock right into the system
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER lets you change your power from job-to-job. Increase pressure on the trigger to increase the cutting speed and power of the saw
- ANTI-VIBRATION HANDLE: Work in comfort. Springs and rubber plates found inside the system make the rattling found with reciprocating applications easier on your joints, letting you work longer and more accurately
- RUBBER OVERMOLD lets you keep a grip on this power tool, even in slippery conditions
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This saw works with different types of Ryobi 18V batteries, including the P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108