When you need to go that extra mile, Remington has you covered. Taking down hard-to-reach branches is one of the most important parts of yard maintenance. This 2-in-1 pole saw/chainsaw features a full wrap handle allowing for more maneuverability and versatility while cutting. And because the cord and handguard are always at the bottom of the pole, there are fewer snag hazards when you’re in pole saw mode. That’s good when you’re trimming branches up above your head. It also features a push-button quick change that allows you to convert to a chainsaw easily, without tools, so you can cut up those downed branches in no time.
- This 2-in-1 detachable pole saw is the perfect tool for hard-to-reach small limb trimming
- Powerful 8-amp inline electric motor drives the saw with a low-kickback 10-inch bar and chain
- The saw has the ability to cut branches 10-feet high and up to 15-feet overhead
- Easy flip and lock clamps quickly secure pole length, along with nonslip grip for comfortable use
- Chainsaw can be quickly detached from the pole without tools