Oregon S52 14 inch saw chain features top performing Chamfer Chisel cutters and a notched bumperdrive link for low kickback performance, good chip flow, and a smooth cutting action. The twin corners of the cutters on S52 chain deliver superior performance on the many popular saws which use low profile 3/8 in. pitch chain. S52 chain also features four way symmetrical tie straps which simplifies the joining of chain loops. To find the correct replacement parts and accessories for your chainsaw go to www.oregonchain.com. Fits many chainsaw models, including the following: Chicago 67225. Craftsman/Sears 358.34104, 358.34195, 358.35046, 358.35083, 358.35161, 358.35170, 358.35514. Echo CS-300, CS-310, CS-330T, CS-340, CS-341, CS-345, CS-346, CS-352, CS355T, CS-360T, CS-370, CS-3400, CS-3450. Homelite UT10514, UT10540, UT10544, UT10549, UT10640, UT10901, UT10901A, UT43100, UT43103. Husqvarna 136*, 137*, 142*, 235E*, 240*, 240E*, 334T, 335T, T435, T540 (*Ensure your model has a 3/8” low profile sprocket). Makita 5012B, 5014NB, DCS34, EA3201S35B, UC3530A, UC4030A. McCulloch CS340, CS380, EB358a, MCC1435A, MCC1635A, MS354a, MS4016. Poulan 190, 220, 260, 1420, 1425, 1625, 1630, 1800, 1950, 2000, 2025, 2050, 2055, 2150, 2300, 2375, 2450, 2550, 3314 Woodshark, 3416, 3516, 3516AVX, 3816, Micro 25 XXV Series. Worx WG305, WG305.1.
- Not all chains will fit all saws brands mentioned on the packaging, to make sure you are getting the correct part call Oregon Customer Care at 1-800-223-5168
- Precision cutting chain, heat-treated, and hard-chromed cutter chain
- Unique cutter design cuts smooth and fast with minimum kickback
- Engineered for safety, performance, and quality
- Advanced technology ensures tough, sharp cutters