Designed for homeowners & landscapers using small low-powered saws, The Oregon 90PX056G advanced saw chain is a .043″ Gauge, 3/8″ Low profile chain that allows you to maintain your trees with ease. 91PX chain is more efficient, because Oregon’s narrow kerf cutting systems require less power from the saw than standard cutting systems. The chainsaw chain’s narrow .043″ Gauge makes it roughly 15% lighter. The low-vibration, low kickback chamfer chisel cutters have twin cutting corners for outstanding performance. Always use this chain with guide bars Designed for narrow kerf chainsaw chain. The Oregon 90PX056G advanced saw chain fits Husqvarna 136, 137, 140, 140S, 141, 142, 23, 235, 240, 240E, 243, 249, 33, 36, 41, electric 16, 38, & 235 E as well as saws Made by Echo, Jonsered, DEWALT, Poulan, Makita, McCulloch, Craftsman, John Deere, Dolmar, Allis Chalmers, Dayton, EGO, green machine, green works, Mastercraft, Skil, red Max, Snapper, Solo & Tanaka.
- Lubritec keeps your chain and guide Bar Oiled for less friction and longer life
- Pitch: 3/8″ Low profile, gauge: .043″, narrow kerf, drive link count: 56
- For saw Sizes up to 42 cc
- Top-plate filing indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- This saw chain met the kickback performance Requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance Requirement of CSA standard Z62.3.
- Always use narrow kerf chain in combination with narrow kerf designed bars