This oneinmil 21 in. Rear-Wheel Drive Personal Pace Variable Speed Self-Propelled Gas Lawn Mower with 173.9CC OHV Engine and Electric Start is perfect for homeowners seeking a lawn mower with a high quality, user-friendly design and excellent mulching capability. Count On It.
▪ Engine Model: RV175D
▪ Max. Power: 3 kw
▪ Rated Speed: 3600rpm
▪ Displacement: 173.9cc
▪ Starting: Recoil/ Electrical starting
▪ Oil capacity: 0.5L
▪ Tank Volume: 1.0L
▪ Recommended Oil Type: 10W-30
▪ Cutting Heights: 0.98-2.95″, 8 grades
▪ Height Adjustment: One Lever Adjustment
▪ Cutting Path: 20.9″
▪ Wheel Diameter: 7＂(front)/10＂(rear)
▪ Wheel Width: 1.97″
▪ Catcher Volume: 62L
▪ Deck Material: Steel
▪ Weight: 77.2 lbs
Before any use read carefully the user manual which has been purposely drawn up to provide you with all the necessary information for proper use, in compliance with basic safety requirements.
The manufacturer warrants the product 12 months from the date of purchasing, from all fabrication faults. The lawnmowers that are used in a professional or locative way are warranted 3months. The warranty cannot be claimed in case of normal wear.
- 🌱【Powerful Rear Wheel Drive Self Propel】The self-propel rear-wheel drive system makes mowing easy by moving the mower forward for you, variable-speed provides better maneuverability when mowing in tight spaces
- 🌱【173.9CC OHV Gas Powered Engine】Powerful gas engine with 21-inch cutting deck to trim grass in one quick pass. Electric start with AUTOCHOK: Start your engine with the push of a button! Electric start battery and charger are included with purchase
- 🌱【4 IN 1】4-in-1 bag, side discharge and mulching capability allows you to spread grass clippings to the side, returning key nutrients to your lawn so your grass can grow healthy and thick
- 🌱【8-Position Height Adjustment】Manicure lawn to your specifications with 8 cutting positions with 0.98-2.95 in. cutting height range. Easily cut grass, weeds and overgrowth, and the 10-inch rear wheels make it easy to push
- 🌱【Warranty Conditions】If you have any questions regarding your warranty rights and responsibilities, you should contact Great Lakes Technologies, LLC. at 800-232-1195 or email@example.com.