- Compatible with the M18 FUEL? Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK?
- Automatic Oiler: For Proper Chain Lubrication and Increased Productivity
- Easy Access Chain Tensioner: Quick Adjustments to Chain Tension
- Translucent Oil Reservoir: Clear visibility to oil levels
- Branch Hook: For Added Cutting Leverage and Branch Removal
The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL? QUIK-LOK? 10″ Pole Saw Attachment is powered by the M18 FUEL? Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK? and is compatible with the QUIK-LOK? Attachment System. The unit has a 10″ Oregon bar and chain which delivers smooth and fast cuts with minimal kickback. The pole saw attachment has an automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication, easy access chain tensioner for quick adjustments to chain tension, and a branch hook for added cutting leverage and branch removal. The QUIK-LOK? Attachments have protected drive shafts for increased durability against drops and storage elements. The pole saw attachment also utilizes optimized gearing to manage the cordless M18 FUEL? Power Head RPM output specifically for cutting applications.