The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 16 in. Chainsaw delivers the power to cut hardwoods, cuts faster than gas, and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. The unit is designed to meet the performance, durability and ergonomic needs of professional landscape maintenance and power utility. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor maintains speed under heavy loads without bogging down to outperform small gas engines and higher voltage systems. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge. When paired with the M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD 12.0 battery, the unit delivers unmatched run-time in all applications. M18 FUEL technology allows the unit to reach full throttle in under 1-second providing ultimate control and productivity.
- Powerstate brushless motor: purposely built for the M18 FUEL 16 in. chainsaw to generate the power and performance of a gas engine up to 40 cc
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 system
- Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM battery packs, optimized for use with the M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 battery pack: provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM HD packs: superior pack construction provides the industry’s best protection against jobsite conditions
- 16 in. Oregon bar and chain
- Variable speed trigger for full control