Cutting through branches, PVC pipe, lumber, and some metals is swift with the Milwaukee 2625-20 compact reciprocating saw. This cordless power tool is designed to be used with one hand, given you ease of movement throughout the jobsite. Cutting overhead is a breeze with the lightweight design, and a plethora of useful features, like the trigger lock and LED lighting system, keeps your cuts on the straight and narrow when accuracy is needed. You can switch between applications in minimal time, thanks to the ease of blade replacement offered by the Quik Lok keyless latch system. For heavier duty operations, the Hackzall has an anti-vibration handle that reduces fatigue that comes with ripping through thicker pieces of wood. Combine that with Milwaukee’s unique textured handle, a 3,000 SPM working speed, and a lightweight design, you’ll see improved results on the jobsite with a Milwaukee product in your hands.
- ONE HANDED DESIGN gives you superior control to standard reciprocating saws, especially when you’re working in tight conditions
- ANTI-VIBRATION HANDLE: The handle is specially designed to reduce user fatigue when ripping through heavier pieces of lumber
- QUIK LOK BLADE CLAMP: You need only to tighten and loosen the onboard latch near the front of the tool to be able to replace blades with ease
- LED LIGHTING onboard this tool keeps your work illuminated and without shadows in case you need to cut a straight line
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This 18V Milwaukee tool is compatible with the M18 line of lithium ion batteries.
- One-handed design provides superior control and versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier
- QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL Blades and HACKZALL Blades
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Compatible with M18 XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Batteries and M18 Compact LITHIUM-ION Batteries