Landscapers are seeking more cordless alternatives to corded & gas-powered outdoor power equipment, & Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless open. The XT274PM Pack two cordless solutions for cutting & clean-ups – but with zero emissions, lower noise & considerably less maintenance. The 18V x2 LXT (36V) blower & chain saw are both powered by two 18V batteries for 36V power & run time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. The XT274PM is a kit & includes two fast-charging 18V LXT 4.0Ah lithium-ion batteries & an efficient 18V dual port rapid optimum charger. The chain saw has a 12″ guide bar & a Makita-built motor with 1,650 fpm, but less noise at only 89db(a). the blower has an efficient Brushless motor with up to 15,800 rpm & a maximum air velocity of 120 mph. Both have zero emissions & reduced maintenance with no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, & no air filter or muffler to clean. Both feature Makita extreme protection technology (apt), a protective seal inside the tool engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water & dust from key internal components.
- Blower features a Makita-built motor that produces a maximum air velocity of 120 mph
- 6-stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger
- Sound pressure rating of 96 dba); measured per ANSI B 175.2
- Compact and ergonomic design at Only 38-3/4″ long
- Weighs Only 9.9 lbs. With batteries for reduced operator fatigue