Makita’s 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw (model XRJ03Z, tool only) delivers faster cutting and demolition performance to the jobsite. The XRJ03Z has a high torque motor with a 1-1/8″ stroke that is engineered for a range of cutting and demolition tasks. The LXT Lithium-Ion Battery (sold separately) makes this reciprocating saw perfect for remote use, where running a cord is not an option. The XRJ03Z is engineered for the pro that wants more features, and is perfect for a range of applications including plumbing, flooring, electrical, demolition, and for general contractors who require a best in class engineered cordless reciprocating saw.
- 2,900 SPM and 1-1/8″ Stroke for Fast Cutting
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,900 strokes per minute and a 1-1/8″ length stroke to provide faster cutting
- “Tool-less” blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 17-3/4″ long