The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH01Z, tool only) delivers versatility and performance to the jobsite. The XPH01Z can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, allowing the user to carry just one tool on the job instead of two, replacing the standard driver-drill (battery sold separately). It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- All-Metal Gear Construction. Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer drilling applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8″ long
- Weighs only 4 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- This product does not come with a battery and charger.