Clean-ups just got easier with the Makita 18V x2 LXT (36V) cordless 4 gallon HEPA filter dry dust extractor, AWS. the cordless dry dust extractor (XCV16ZX, Tool only) offers maximum versatility and convenience. In cordless operation, The dry dust extractor is powered by two 18V LXT batteries for 36V power and run-time, without leaving the 18V LXT battery platform. Using two 18V 5. 0Ah batteries, The dry dust extractor delivers up to 75 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 40 minutes on high setting. The powerful Makita-built motor delivers 74 cfm and 39” water Lift of suction on battery operation. The dry dust extractor has a 3-stage filtration system engineered for efficient cleaning and to extend the life of the main filter. The system consists of a pre-filter bag (captures larger dust particulates), damper filter (captures much smaller particulates) and main filter (captures micro particles). all three filter components are included. The dry dust extractor is loaded with ease-of-use features, such as an oversized on-off switch, variable speed control dial, and dual L. E. D. Battery indicators are clearly visible and easily accessible on the top and front of the vacuum. Additional features include quick-release metal latches, large rubber bumper, and rear casters with locking levers. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. The XCV16ZX is equipped with auto-start wireless system (AWS), which uses Bluetooth technology for wireless Power-on/off communication with the awes-equipped tool. Aws is intelligent communication that eliminates cords and reduces noise. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.
- Powerful Makita-built BL Brushless motor delivers 74 cfm and 39″ Water Lift of suction using two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (batteries not included)
- Efficient three stage HEPA filtration system captures 99. 97% of particulates . 3 microns and larger
- Filter cleaning system is designed to maintain optimal suction efficiency and longer filter life
- Auto-start wireless system (AWS) utilizes Bluetooth technology for Wireless Power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
- Up to 75 minutes of continuous run time on low setting and 40 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5. 0Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)