Landscapers & contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 18V x2 LXT (36V) Brushless 14” chain saw kit (model XCU07PT). with zero emissions, lower noise, & considerably less maintenance, the XCU07PT is a welcome solution for cutting & trimming applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries for 36V power & run time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. & with the efficient Makita outer rotor Brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw. The XCU07PT has a 14” guide bar & the Makita-built motor with variable speed delivers 0-3, 940 FPM For increased cutting speed. It has zero emissions & reduced maintenance: there’s no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, & no air filter or muffler to clean. & there’s no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick it up, load two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, & the saw is ready to use. Convenience features include captured bar nuts, lateral chain tensioning, a front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake When engaged, & a built-on lock lever to Help Prevent the chain from accidentally engaging. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working & less time sitting on the charger.
- Makita-built outer rotor BL Brushless motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency Equivalent to a 32cc gas chain saw
- Captured Bar nuts and lateral chain tensioning for convenient operation and maintenance
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3, 940 FPM) For improved cutting performance
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver 36V power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Built-in L.E.D. On/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off when operation is delayed for extended Battery life