There is growing demand for cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless ope, including the 18V LXT Brushless 10” top handle chain saw (model XCU06T). with zero emissions, lower noise, & considerably less maintenance the XCU06T is a welcome solution for cutting & trimming applications, & the compact top-handle design makes it ideal for the professional tree care industry. Powered by one 18V LXT battery for maximum power, Speed & run-time, the XCU06T uses the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform & comes with two 18V LXT batteries in the kit. & with the efficient Makita outer rotor Brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw. The XCU06T has a variable Speed trigger & high chain Speed (0-4, 720 fpm) for increased cutting Speed, with torque boost mode for cutting dense material. It has zero emissions & reduced maintenance: there’s no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, & no air filter or muffler to clean. & there’s no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply load the 18V LXT lithium-ion battery, & the saw is ready to use. Convenience features include adjustable automatic chain lubrication, built-on lock-off lever to help prevent the chain from accidentally engaging, an electric brake for maximum productivity, & more.
- Compact top handle design built for the professional tree Care industry
- Makita-built outer rotor BL Brushless motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-4, 720 fpm) for improved cutting performance
- Torque boost mode for cutting dense material
- Captured Bar nut and lateral chain tensioning for convenient operation and maintenance