The Makita 18V X2 LXT (36V) brushless chain saw (model XCU03Z) (Certified Refurbished) is powered by two 18V LXT batteries, so users get 36V power and run time but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw. XCU03Z has a 14″ guide bar and the Makita-built motor with variable speed delivers 0-3,940 FPM for increased cutting speed, but with less noise. It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance. The XCU03Z features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) and Star Protection Computer Controls.
- Makita-built Outer Rotor BL Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency equivalent to gas chain saw
- Variable speed trigger (0-3,940 FPM) for easy operation
- Built-in lock-off lever helps prevent the chain from accidentally engaging
- Built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off when operation is delayed for extended battery life
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT platform (batteries not included)