The Makita 11-Amp Reciprocating Saw (model JR3050TZ) combines a powerful 11 AMP motor with less weight (7.3 lbs.) for all day use and improved performance. The 11 AMP motor with variable speed (0-2,800 SPM) has a 1-1/8 inch blade stroke for efficient cutting. It is ideal for metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics, remodeling, and demolition applications. The JR3050TZ also features an internal dust blower system to clear debris from the line of cut for improved visibility, with a heavy-duty shoe and “tool-less” blade change for fast blade change and removal. The JR3050TZ is engineered with all ball and needle bearings for longer tool life, and a durable body design with a protective rubber boot to seal the motor and bearings from dust and debris. The JR3050TZ is a versatile and powerful reciprocating saw with less weight, and is ideal for builders, roofers, metal fabricators, remodelers, and general contractors.
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- “Tool-less” blade change and shoe adjustment
- Long 1-1/8 stroke for faster cutting
- Well-balanced design (only 7.3 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy