The Makita 79cc chain saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts & lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 79cc engine delivers 5.7 HP & an engine Speed of 12, 800 rpm, with an easy-starting automatic half-throttle lock & fully electronic ignition with optimized timing across all Speed ranges. For extreme conditions, the EA7901PRZ1 features a heated handle, & a slide-out baffle that can be configured for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, & the advanced vibration dampening system is engineered to reduce vibration. The EA7901PRZ1 is ideal for forestry work such as tree felling & stripping.
- Heated handle for improved operator comfort in cold weather conditions
- Heavy-duty air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
- Easy-starting automatic half throttle lock
- Chain Compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Slide out Baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation