The Makita 16″ 36cc chain saw (EA3601FRDB) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts & less vibration for a full range of applications. The 36cc engine delivers 2.4 HP & an engine Speed of 12, 800 rpm, with an easy start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the primer is engineered for efficient cold starting for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an tool-less chain tensioner, & an advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
- Stratified air Scavenging engine for lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency
- “Tool-less” chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Touch & stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Compact design with less weight (Only 9.3 lbs.)
- High power-to-weight ratio 2.4 HP engine