The Makita 14″ 32cc chain saw (EA3201SRBB) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts & less vibration for a full range of applications. The 32cc engine delivers 1.8 HP & an engine Speed of 12,800 rpm, with an easy start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the primer is engineered for efficient cold starting for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, & an advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
- “Tool-less” chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Compact design with less weight (Only 9.4 lbs.)
- Two Point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Touch & stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Large metal spike Bar for increased productivity